green and cream living room ideas

green and cream living room ideas

(jubilant dramatic orchestral music) - i guess it is pretty green. to me, it's not. it wasn't just always all green. now i'm quite green. my name is elizabeth sweetheart, and i am the green lady. (shuffling) everything is green.


i bought green counter,and then i got green knobs, and then all the accessories. we even painted the frontdoor green. (laughing) if i find something that i really like in terms of clothing andwhat i wear, i make it green. these are my overalls. i grew up with my family in nova scotia, and they didn't know whatto do with me. (laughing) i wanted to be an artist.


i started wearing green when my dad invited me to visit florida. it was really exciting for me to go, because we hadn't really connected and he didn't really carefor an artist. (laughing) the water is aqua-green,deep, rich greens. i painted all the palm trees. and from that point on, i started adding little bits of green, because it was like


a lucky day that dad asked me to go visit. it's been, i dunno, 17 to 20 years. i continue to wear greenbecause the way i dress makes other people smileand say "oh, the green lady! (laughing) "can i have a selfie with you?" (jubilant orchestral music) i think people really, really like the belief that you like something


enough to really carry it through. when you're young, you tend tothink you look good in black. as you get older, yourealize color is so much fun! i will continue to be green,'cause it's so positive. i think when it's not, then i'll change to my next favorite thing. (sonic ding)

Subscribe to receive free email updates: