modern bedroom design australia

modern bedroom design australia

hi guys! welcome to my room tour. thisis the entryway what you see when you first walk in. this is the room i share with my husband.let's just go right on inside! at the doorway here i always have a glass house fragrance candle that i just use as adoorstop. it's actually the milk and honey flavor which is my absolutefavorite! now as you come around the corner hereyou can see this is a background i was using for some of my youtube videos that myhusband made for me i absolutely love the silver glitter fabric it's amazing!


and when i was moving some stuff around i just thought i'd would put it here as my new filming space. and on here i just hadpictures of my beautiful kids um yeah i just love them and of course ihave my little silver purse that i just showed in a haul recently. it's a swarovskicrystal little storage container that i just keep some little pieces of jewelryand stuff inside that my husband got me and then a little tiara because why not?!and down the side here i just have like a little hair clip and then i havea glasshouse fragrance another candle this is a dozenroses the verona one that got last valentine's day and then i just haveanother little jewelry storage container


from forever new that is a heart. nowcoming down underneath all that on my drawers that i just keep clothes andshoes and bags and accessories and stuff in here is a little sneak peek! if you want meto go through everything in more detail in another video i can definitely dothat maybe like a closet tour or something. but this is just a little overview ofsome of my like most used sort of favorite kind of bags and stuff. there just a few more underneath there. and then i just have some of my you know most worn favorite shoes. these are the new ones i got in a forever new haul which


i'll have the video link below if you want to check that out. these other little shoes i absolutelylove! if it wants to focus i have like glitter on them and i just love these, theyare actually from the kids section and it's great because i fit into a sizefive kids shoes. shh don't tell anyone! um, and then just a little flats that iseasy to just chuck on for everyday sort of stuff. and i've always got a littlebit of bling on them because that's just me. yeah so and then ihave my belt there which was also in my haul. and then this huge flower that i used inmy wedding.


it's just like a giant like hair clip butwhatever. um some other the little clips from forever new. these were from my sister for christmas, and some little headbands that i got in the kids section at k-mart i believe. and then to some little like more dressier clutches and stuff. this like glitterone and that's another one at the back and yeah that's everything in thatdrawer so if you want some more detail of what's in my other drawers and mycloset and stuff leave me a comment below and give thisvideo a thumbs up and that will let me know that you guys want to see you likea closet tour - and i'll definitely do that!


all right let's move on so if we turnaround to the other side you'll see my closet here that i share with my husband, um yeah, so as it goes you know i have ninety percent he has 10 um and here's a little sneak peak of mycloset what's inside and yeah let me know if you want to seemore of that. now on the floor here i have my little faux fur fluffy whiterug and this was from k-mart for like twenty bucks total bargain and then ifwe turn around here this is my bed and if you're wondering my bed is actuallyfrom beds and dreams and it has storage space underneath. if you are interested i'll have stuff linked below. the cover is also from


beds and dreams but the brand isactually logan and mason which is my favorite they do absolutely the most beautiful bed coversand pillowcases and quilts and stuff like that so definitely check them out if youlike this kind of style. my fluffy cream pillows there are frompillow talk and the little pink one was a presentfor my birthday one year so i think was from like a little gift shop i'm notsure exactly where that one is from. now moving over to the side i have mybedsides, these are actually the emma bedsides from far pavilions here inaustralia and in the top i just have


bras in the middle there i just haveunderwear and the bottom i have socks and stockings and a few little sparepillows on the slide and then sitting on top of those on either side i just havemy little lamp these are like crystal sort of glass mirrored lamps withthe black on the top and these are from bunnings. unfortunately i don't think you can get these exact lamps anymore but they do have a really great range so definitely check them out if you're at bunnings. and then i have this beautiful fairy framedpicture up here that my husband got me


when we first met and then where am igoing over the other side ok this is my husband's side he just has the same thing the only thing different is he has a little alarm clock on the side there and his draws are just full of all boys things boring so we'll just move on, okay sobehind that in my little corner nook here this is probably my most not liked corner of the bedroom just because there are lots of chords and my computer modem sort of stuff everywhere but really we had no where else we could put this kindof stuff, so yeah it's just living here so anyway this desk here is from farpavilions again and there is a little crack


in the front of it but we got a really good deal on it so it doesn't i don't really mind, i can get itfixed if i want but that is just like on my to-do list so yeah we just have modems there and then i have a little lamp in the corner. and then my little black ikeamirror, this is the ung drill one and then on the desk beside it i just have thislittle heart candle holder from my mother-in-law and a little notebook thatmy sister gave me for christmas, it says be bold be brave be magnificent bemarvelous be you. and i just thought that was really nice and motivating. and theni have another forever new bag there that i really love. the gold hardware i thoughtit sort of all matches in my little


corner there and these little handsthey're like ring holder jewelry stands and they have been broken that many times from my kids knocking them over but i just can't let them go i have justglued the fingers on that many times i just think they are so beautiful so theyjust live there. that's my little corner that i like andthen the other side is just a bit cluttered, but yeah you can see my little mirror there, and then yeah that's my bedroom and i really hope you enjoyed this video please give it a thumbs up if you enjoyed and don'tforget if you want to see a closet tour please let me know below in the comments and subscribe if you haven't already and


i'll see you very soon in my next video,bye!


Subscribe to receive free email updates: